Download RomStation Install and manage your games directly from the RomStation application.
Pokémon Infinite Fusion
By RomStation :
This game re-introduces the DNA Splicers from Black and White 2 except this time you can combine any two Pokémon together into 176,400 unique combinations taken from the "Pokemon Fusion Generator" website.
★ Pokemon Fusion: Every Pokémon can be fused with any other Pokémon. Each combination has a unique sprite, stats, movepool, pokedex entry, and everything else you could expect from a Pokémon.
★ 176 400 possible combinations: This allows you to get truly creative and have your own, truly unique team every playthrough.
★ Every Pokémon from generations 1 and 2, with their evolutions, as well as 101 Pokémon from generations 3 to 7
★ Over 66,000 custom sprites handcrafted by the community.
★ 16 Badges Fight all 16 Gym Leaders from the Kanto and Johto regions
★ Full Kanto region with extra areas and gen 4-5 inspired graphics
★ Johto postgame Continue your journey into the Johto region 3 years before the events of Gold and Silver.
★ Sevii Islands postgame Explore the Sevii Islands and find some exotic Pokémon
★ 25 Legendary Pokémon to track down and catch
★ Nicknaming Pokémon directly from the menu
★ Over 40 Sidequests
★ Rematch or trade with NPCs after battling them Rematched NPCs become stronger each time and can eventually evolve their Pokémon.
★ Fairy type
★ WonderTrade simulator
★ Faster Day/Night system
★ Battle Facilities: Take part in the Battle Factory, the Triple Battle lounge, and more!
★ Integrated speed up button
★ Classic mode or Random mode
★ Reversed mode: Special gamemode that flips every trainer fusions
And a lot more!
Further information :WHICH VERSION SHOULD YOU GET?
1. Dynamic version (recommended):
The newest custom sprites (both custom and generated) are automatically downloaded from the internet during gameplay.
Pick this one if you're unsure which to pick and you don't mind being connected to the internet while playing.
2. Preloaded version:
This version contains the full game. Every custom and generated sprite (at the time it was uploaded) is predownloaded for playing offline. It also includes the option to download new sprites off the internet, however, custom sprites that are aleady included will not be replaced if a newer version is made. Be wary as there are over 200,000 image files in this download, which can cause performance issues. Pick this one if you cannot play the game while connected to the internet and you have a decently beefy computer
New features and changes:
- Updated modern mode teams to showcase more recent custom sprites (Thanks Tomate! :Tomate: )
- Added option to change the game's difficulty in the update man's menu
- Added update man in Viridian City's Pokemon center
- Made fade-out transitions a bit snappier
- Shinies (and Volcarona) no longer flee in the Safari Zone
- Eggs hatched on hidden ability routes now have a chance of having a hidden ability
- Top 100 spriters list in credits sequence is now dynamically generated
- Alt sprites now get downloaded automatically when viewing the Pokedex
- Alt sprites credits are now properly displayed
- Made it possible to select a specific spriter in the Goldenrod Art Gallery after you've visited often enough
- Made it possible to register splicer items
- [5.2.1] Makes it possible to switch alt sprites for base Pokemon
- [5.2.1] Adds warning before opening the randomizer menu for the first time
- Fixed crash when using Moonlight/Morning Sun on certain maps
- Fixed infinite steps glitch in Safari Zone
- Fixed issue where Lantern would turn off after wild battles
- Fixed an issue when downloading custom sprites on mobile in dynamic version
- Fixed issue with switching alt sprites in dynamic version
- Fixed bug with Pick Up ability
- Fixed glitch allowing players to enter Celadon sewers early