Aller au contenu
Download RomStation

Im New Here RomStation Needs English On Most Games

bazzerker35s

Messages recommandés

Im new on RomStation and I do love this website. I never would have thought that I would see a working rom and emulator on a fully functioned website like this. However the disappointment im getting with some games on here, is that they're not in the English language. Most people speak English and it's the most popular language to have on video games. I would love to be able to play video games on here, that me and anyone else can understand when playing. It's only fair, if you need more people to join in on this website to have fun on.

4 hours ago, GambierBae said:

We have plenty of games in English...

I have been in some games that weren't in the English language and I have played them in English before. Like for instance, Pokemon Puzzle League for the N64, that's definitely not in the English language on here.

bazzerker35s, to know which games that can be played in English, you need to look for the flag icons below a game's title.

If we use the Mario vs. Donkey Kong as an example, you can see the flags of Germany, the UK, Spain, France and Italy. That means the title is a multi-language game where you can play in German, English, Spanish, French and Italian.

So if you have tried to download/play a game that has only... Let's say the French flag, then that game is only in French, like this example with Final Fantasy VII. To play the English version, you have to go here.

So look for the flags.

• Créer...