Console : Playstation Portable
Multiplayer : 2 players
Year : 2008
Developer : Destination Software
Publisher : Ubisoft
By TompouceGabriel :
There are several game modes and difficulty levels to choose from. The Nintendo DS is held like a book during gameplay, and the player can either play lefthanded or righthanded (which determines on which side the player holds the Touch Screen).
The game has five game modes which include:
- Simply Puzzle, this lets the player pick any type of puzzle for a quick challenge without keeping score.
- Quick Blast, which offers a number of puzzles based on the amount of time the player has. This can be set to show up daily, for instance for a daily bus trip.
- Fast & Fun, which adds a timer to increase pressure on the player.
- Head to Head, a two-player challenge.
- Tournament, in which the player solves a series of puzzles increasing in difficulty from Easy to Pro.
In the European version, all puzzles are localized.
Puzzler Collection 2018/11/25 46.71MB
There are no images in this album yet