Aller au contenu
Download RomStation

Cloud server problems

Rygollo

Messages recommandés

A few days ago I created a cloud server to play with my friend, everything worked without any problems, but since everytime I try to create a server or join his I get the popup that I have too many servers at a time and need the premium to make more, the issue being that I have no servers in the "my server section" and I can't find a solution 

the game is pokemon quetzal if that's relevant

Capture.PNG

Hello,

If you're unable to recreate a game session, it's because the servers (which are shared by all players) are full. In this case, you'll need to wait for a server to become available.

Normally, you don't need to be Platinum to join an already created server, unless the game requires a separate instance for each player (non-shared screen). This is mainly the case for GBA and PSP games, and it's the case for Pokemon Quetzal Multiplayer.

• 4 mois plus tard...
  • 2 mois plus tard...

This option reproduces the conditions of a local network game (LAN), when title is compatible, by allowing each client to play on his instance with his save. Unlike VPN server, the instances emulated by the Cloud server are actually linked locally. As a result, the connection is more stable and direct. Some options are exclusive to split screen play: share controller and save/load state.

Currently, this option is only effective on the handheld systems PSP, DS, GBA, GameBoy and GameBoy Color.

• Créer...