Download RomStation

Need some help

Atlas722

Hello, unfortunately I don't speak French so I didn't understand any of the threads. can somebody give me an idea about how the multiplayer work in RomStation? does it work on all games? and do I have to install SQL or apache on my PC? I would apreaciate any help, thank you.

P.S are there any plans to add a Wii U emulator and a Switch?

and thanks for the RomStation team for making this great app, it's really crazy how many people outside Europe never heard about it.

Il y a 2 heures, Atlas722 a dit :

Hello, unfortunately I don't speak French so I didn't understand any of the threads.

il y a 27 minutes, Ryukan a dit :

You can read the multiplayer documentation here: https://www.romstation.fr/documentation

Unfortunately I don't speak English too, but what said Ryukan is good, and if you don't understand the french documentation, it's easy to traduce it with Google, i'll do it all the time with readme files and others english documentations 😁.

PS:  no way for Wii U and Switch, sorry it isn't of actuallity.

3 hours ago, Bibinou67 said:

Unfortunately I don't speak English too, but what said Ryukan is good, and if you don't understand the french documentation, it's easy to traduce it with Google, i'll do it all the time with readme files and others english documentations 😁.

PS:  no way for Wii U and Switch, sorry it isn't of actuallity.

It's ok fam, I appreciate the help anyway.

oh I wish there was a way to add the 3DS and the other consoles.

Il y a 9 heures, Atlas722 a dit :

oh I wish there was a way to add the 3DS and the other consoles.

They recently remove emulators for 3ds and switch and others consoles but you can add them in the emulator tab of romstation with the +.

For games/roms, you can do the same in the games tab.

It just take a lot of time to fill the form for each games and emulators.

17 hours ago, Gaga46 said:

They recently remove emulators for 3ds and switch and others consoles but you can add them in the emulator tab of romstation with the +.

For games/roms, you can do the same in the games tab.

It just take a lot of time to fill the form for each games and emulators.

I see, still a lifesaving app