Try deleting the app cache

Révélation

Press the button circled in red

Screenshot003.png.39bcaa0f49939758044d68f5ede85d29.png

Press “Clear”

Screenshot004.png.5075fd6fdebac30846a2f42f28eb131d.png

And then you press "OK" and you restart RomStation

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this issue as well even on premium. Every 2-5 minutes the stream freezes as either host or client and I have to quickly close and reopen. Is there anything else at all I can do to help with this? I delete my cache every time, still the same result. 😕

Start by reinstalling the application.

Then try launching the app in admin mode (right-click on the executable) or install the app somewhere other than in "Program Files."

Also, try using the software decoder option when creating a game.

It's possible that your graphics card is disabled. In that case, type "Device Manager" in the Windows search, then go to the "Display" tab and select "Show hidden devices." If your card is disabled, it should now appear. You'll need to right-click on it to reactivate it.

Finally, although your connection may seem sufficient, the wireless connection could be the cause of the problem.

You can also try:

- Lowering video settings: Framerate (30 FPS), Resolution (Native), and reducing the Bitrate.

- If possible, connect via a wired internet connection or use a fiber box rather than a mobile connection.

I've reinstalled to two separate hard drives. Both times set to Run as Administrator, neither in program files.

I use software decoder and several different quality settings, both premium rates and the lowest possible quality options for all settings. Same results.

My graphics card was already showing and doesn't appear to be disabled.

I am using ethernet connection and checked my speednet results at 567.67 mbps dl and 588.91 mbps ul

I clear every cache option every time I boot up romstation.

Still 2-5 minutes it locks up and the game won't resume unless I close and re-open from the chat window, but the issue will continue to persist regardless of whether I rehost or join someone else entirely. Is there maybe some last few things I could do?